Make your own DIY CBD Lemonade at home and share the benefits of CBD with your entire family.
When the weather turns warm or whenever you want a relaxing, refreshing CBD beverage, this easy to make CBD lemonade spritzer is exactly what you need. Made with fresh, natural ingredients like lemons and mint, this CBD lemonade spritzer is an easy and delicious way to do something good for yourself. These lemonade drinks are the perfect companion to your next barbecue, pool party, or dinner party.
Refreshing CBD Lemonade Recipe
Enjoy your daily CBD serving on a warm day by infusing it into this classic warm weather beverage. This recipe makes enough for 6 servings, making it the perfect CBD infused treat for when friends come around or when your family sits down for dinner.
- 6-8 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup seltzer
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 6 teaspoons RSHO® Liquid (¾ teaspoon per serving) or as desired
- In a small pan, heat 1-cup water and 1 cup sugar over medium heat. Stir regularly until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Juice the lemons into a pitcher or other serving glass.
- Add remaining 4 cups of water, sugar mixture, and RSHO® liquid to lemon juice. Stir thoroughly.
- To serve, muddle a few mint or basil leaves in the bottom of a glass. Fill 3/4 way with lemonade, then fill rest of glass with seltzer water. Add a few mint leaves on top as garnish.
Why CBD Edibles
Infusing edibles with CBD is a great way to add the benefits of hemp derived CBD into your diet. When CBD is taken with food, the body is able to more efficiently absorb the CBD and other cannabinoids before transporting throughout the body.
Here is more about why you should take CBD oil with food.
There are literally dozens and dozens of possible recipes featuring CBD oil tinctures and liquids. Use our CBD recipes to stimulate your creative cooking juices. Keep in mind that it isn’t suggested that you cook with the oil, as doing so can diminish potency.
You can get RSHO® Liquids in our Green, Blue, and Gold Labels, giving you the choice between our non-decarboxylated, decarboxylated, and filtered options. You can also opt for our RSHO-X™, which contains no detectable THC. Available in 4 oz. bottles, RSHO® Liquids provide 31 mg of CBD per serving.
Read more about the benefits of CBD and other CBD topics now on our CBD Oil Education page.
You can find more CBD edibles like this on our CBD Oil Recipes page.