Using RSHO™ CBD Liquids, it is easy to make your own CBD infused eggnog in your kitchen at home.
Feeling festive? A traditional holiday favorite gets a calming revamp with this DIY, from-scratch CBD eggnog recipe. Do something different for your next holiday get together or dinner party by making your own tasty CBD eggnog using fresh ingredients and delicious spices. This easy to follow recipe uses RSHO™ CBD liquids to quickly add CBD to each mug.
How to Make CBD Eggnog
With the holiday season around the corner, make your daily CBD serving more festive by treating yourself to a foamy cup of virgin CBD infused eggnog. This recipe makes about 16 servings, ideal for serving at parties. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge to enjoy this seasonal delight throughout the week.
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon RSHO™ Liquid per mug as desired
- Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and salt until smooth and light in color
- Add in the whole milk, whipping cream, nutmeg, and vanilla. Whisk further until smooth.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or using a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until soft peaks form – about four minutes.
- Fold the whipped egg whites into the cream mixture until smooth.
- Chill until cold. Add a single ¾ teaspoon serving of RSHO™ Liquid to each mug and stir. Serve with more freshly grated nutmeg on top and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Be sure to use or discard your homemade eggnog within a week of making it.
Why CBD Edibles
Infusing edibles with CBD is a great way to add the benefits of hemp derived CBD into your diet. When CBD is taken with food, the body is able to more efficiently absorb the CBD and other cannabinoids before transporting throughout the body.
Here is more about why you should take CBD oil with food.
There are literally dozens and dozens of possible recipes featuring CBD oil tinctures and liquids. Use our CBD recipes to stimulate your creative cooking juices. Keep in mind that it isn’t suggested that you cook with the oil, as doing so can diminish potency.
You can get RSHO™ Liquids in our Green, Blue, and Gold Labels, giving you the choice between our non-decarboxylated, decarboxylated, and filtered options. You can also opt for our RSHO-X™, made with CBD isolate so it contains no measurable amounts of THC. Available in 4 oz. bottles, RSHO™ Liquids provide 31 mg of CBD per serving.
Read more about the benefits of CBD and other CBD topics now on our CBD Oil Education page.
You can find more CBD edibles like this on our CBD Oil Recipes page.